Information for Parents
We hope you found the E-safety evening useful but for those of you who missed it please read below:
- Our E-safety rap created by all classes is a brilliant reminder of how to stay safe
- Everything online should be kind – no CYBER BULLYING
- Safety first – watch out with emails and downloads
- Always report anything that makes you feel uncomfortable
- Forget about chatting in chat rooms
- Everything about you in personal so keep it to yourself
- Take care when taking pictures
- Your password is secret – SSSHHHHH!
ICT4C have also produced How to stay safe at Christmas. Follow the link to see some more tips.
More information about other areas of safeguarding can be found at ParentZone.