Anixety and Worry Parent Workshop 5.30pm
What the session will cover?
Would you like to have a greater understanding about anxiety either for your own information or to support your child?
This parent information session will cover:
- What anxiety is
- How anxiety develops
- Helpful strategies to manage anxiety
- Where to go for further advice and support
Anxiety can affect people in different ways, including:
- Fears or phobias
- OCD (obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Generalised anxiety - Worries about lots of different things
- Social anxiety - finding busy places challenging , or interacting with others difficult
- Panic attacks
- Separation anxiety – wanting to be with a carer, getting upset when they are left somewhere